Just kidding! You tried going to
http://www.tamaleaver.net/https:/humanities.curtin.edu.au/schools/MCCA/staff.cfm/T.Leaver, which doesn't exist, so that means I probably broke something.
The following is a list of the latest posts from the blog. Maybe it will help you find what you're looking for.
- Facebook hoping Messenger Kids will draw future users, and their data
- Reflections and Resources from the 2017 Digitising Early Childhood Conference
- Three Upcoming Infancy Online-related events
- When exploiting kids for cash goes wrong on YouTube: the lessons of DaddyOFive
- Saving The Dead? Digital Legacy Planning and posthumous profiles
- Tips for Giving & Receiving Feedback on Journal Articles (via Peer Review)
- Facebook’s accidental ‘death’ of users reminds us to plan for digital death
- Two New ARticles
- CFP: Gaming Disability: Disability perspectives on contemporary video games
- Intimate Surveillance: Normalizing Parental Monitoring and Mediation of Infants Online
- Replace every mention of internet of things with skynet (in chrome)
- CFP: “Infancy Online”–Special Issue of Social Media + Society
- Social, Casual and Mobile Games Book Published!
- Workshops past & coming soon…
- Curtin TrISMA Seminar
- Born Digital? Presence, Privacy, and Intimate Surveillance
- When authenticity and advertising collide on social media
- Imagining the Ends of Identity: Birth and Death on Instagram
- M/C journal: ‘beginnings’ issue
- Strategies for Developing a Scholarly Web Presence During a Higher Degree